Online Casino Match Deposit Bonus Guide
The match bonus is one of the best offers you will come across. These bonuses are created with the purpose to help players increase their bankroll so that they can play for a longer time at the casino. A match bonus is just like a regular welcome bonus but with a few variances.
These bonuses are referred to as match bonus because the casinos match the deposit made by the players and offer them a huge bonus amount that they can use to play slots and other casino games. The match bonus is offered in the form of a percentage such as 100%, 200%, or 400%.
The common example of a match bonus is a 100% match bonus, which doubles the deposited amount into your casino account. If you make a deposit of $100 into your casino, you will get another $100 as a bonus.
A match bonus is a great way to expand the quality time you can spend at the real money online casino and the opportunity to get acquainted with the diverse casino games and slots. Usually, match bonuses are available with terms and conditions that beginners might find complicated in the beginning. As you get to know more about them, you will become more comfortable with the match bonuses and you will be able to benefit from them.
Best Casino Bonus Offers In India 2021
How Does A Match Bonus Work?
Let’s take a common example of a match bonus. Suppose your casino operator offers a match bonus of 100% up to $600, this means that your deposited amount will get doubled with this offer until you reach the limit of $600. If you deposit $250, the casino will add the same amount to your deposit and offers you a total of $500 to play casino games.
If the bonus offer comes with a maximum limit, you must not deposit more than you can get a bonus for. It is important to check this limit whenever you go through the latest bonus offers. The qualifying requirements to withdraw winnings generated through a match bonus may fluctuate amongst several casinos, so make sure that you have completely understood the wagering requirement and other details related to the given bonus before claiming it.
There are online casinos that only give a match bonus offer on your first deposit and not on the subsequent deposits you make at the casino. On the other hand, other casinos may also offer match bonuses on second, third, or fourth deposits and you can take advantage of these bonuses for a longer time.
Common Terms and Conditions Linked To Match Bonuses
The match bonuses come with several limitations. When wanting to claim a match bonus offer, you must check all the specifics. The most common terms and conditions that you will find with match bonuses are:
- Wagering Requirements - Every bonus, including the match bonus, comes with wagering requirements, which means that players must wager the bonus amount a certain number of times, as specified by the casino before being able to withdraw any winnings.
- Eligible Slots and Games - Online casinos only allow some of the games and online slots to be eligible for play with the bonus amount. There are restricted games and slots that the players are not allowed to play and place bets on with the bonus money.
- Withdrawing the Bonus Too Early - Players are not permitted to withdraw the bonus amount before completing the wagering requirements. Any attempt to do so will result in cancelling the bonus and its associated winnings.
- Validity Date - Each match bonus comes with a validity date, which is a period during which the players must complete the wagering requirement to withdraw any winnings. Some casinos give a limited time frame and you need to hurry up so that you don’t lose your bonus amount and winnings.
- Minimum Deposit - The minimum deposit amount is clearly indicated on the website. Any player wanting to claim a match bonus offer will need to make the minimum deposit required.
- Withdrawal Limits and Caps - One other imperative thing that players must know is the withdrawal limits and caps because most of the match deposit bonuses come with these conditions. If the bonus is capped, the players won’t be able to withdraw more than the amount set by the online casino.
The Different Types of Match Bonuses
There are several types of match bonuses offered by online casinos. Each match bonus comes with its own specific terms and conditions and wagering requirements. Here is the list of the common types of match bonuses found at online casinos:
Welcome Match Bonus
Almost all top online casinos offer a lucrative welcome bonus to their new members. Most of the time, the welcome bonus is similar to a match bonus and looks like this: a welcome bonus of a 100% match bonus up to $200. This is a common type of a welcome match bonus offer you will find at several casinos. This type of offer straightaway doubles the deposited amount of the players.
Multiple Match Deposit Bonuses
Some casinos don’t limit the match bonus only to the first deposit but extend it to a few more deposits. The main aim of multiple match bonuses is to keep the players active at the online casino for a longer time. Such bonus promotions are spread over the next four or five deposits of the players. However, there’s a catch as the subsequent match bonus percentages can be different and at a reduced value than the first match bonus offer. For instance, the casino may offer a match bonus of 100% at the first deposit and 50% at the second or third deposits.
Reload Match Bonuses
Reload match bonuses are offered to players on special occasions or on a monthly basis. Some casinos offer this bonus to their VIP members while others use it to bring dormant players back to activity. In any case, you should find a way to use it to your advantage.
How to Claim a Match Deposit Bonus?
Now that you know what a match bonus is and what are its associated terms and conditions we want to show you how to successfully claim a match deposit bonus.
After you have chosen a match bonus offer, you will need to follow simple steps to claim it. Visit the online casino, click on the match bonus offer, and make a minimum qualifying deposit. Some match bonuses may come along with a special casino bonus code and you will need to use this bonus code when claiming the offer. If there’s no bonus code, the procedure of claiming the offer becomes simpler.
Once the process is done, your deposited amount will be matched according to the percentage of the bonus. Your funds will be instantly transferred to your casino account and you can use them to place bets.
Every detail about the wagering requirements, eligible games, and withdrawals is found on the terms and conditions page of the casino. You just need to check this information in detail so that you can make the most of the match bonus offer.
In case anything goes wrong and you don't see your bonus in the account, make sure you contact the customer support of your online casino.